Sunday, September 14, 2014

Perfect Peace

"You will keep in perfect peace him
whose mind is steadfast, because
he trusts in you."

Isaiah 26:3


Four more days before I clock out and clock in!  Thursday morning I'll be flying off for a few days of lazy days and Indian summer.  Well, at least I trust they are lazy days!  I'm not really the planning type, as I much prefer to be spontaneous when it comes to doing something.  Really don't want to worry about expectations, as I have to consider those things every day on the job, so I think I deserve a little R & R from the daily race!

What I would really enjoy doing is talking to old friends learning more about their lives.  As kids in school we dreamed our dreams, but sometimes things take a different turn in life.  At least for me they did.  I've done things I never dreamed of doing, and I haven't done the things I thought I really wanted to do.  Life happens, we make decisions, and then life goes on.  For now I am trying to keep my focus forward, taking each new day as it comes.  Hopefully while home I'll be able to find something in each day to share along the way with you.  Don't think I'll be crawling into the attic this visit, but I'm sure old memories will surface, and once more I'll be lost in time of former days.  I know it will be quiet at my parents' home, with plenty of things to do or sort through.  Time well spent, remembering.





rustic & rural










No comments:

Post a Comment