Sunday, August 3, 2014

Daily Chuckle


Ah, the circus of life.  It's always a high wire act, juggling appointments, fighting the lions of injustice, riding the dancing ponies each day regardless of whether we muddle through or seize the moment!  What a blessing of chaos and serendipity!

Our lives are filled with pleasant moments, especially with the endearing friends God gifts to us each day.  Over the years I have made many friends, and I am taking the time to enjoy them in  my special way.  I am an animal lover, so I enjoy watching the antics of dogs chasing their tails, barking at their own shadows, chasing jack rabbits that outsmart them in the chase, or kittens stumbling as they take their first few steps, cats performing catnip inspired circus tricks, and yes one special woodchuck outsmarting the feline gang at Wayne's house!  I don't what he enjoys watching more, Wally Woodchuck or his humming birds daring the entourage of cats to try to make their day!

I love receiving animal photos with funny quips inspired by the action or the looks on their faces when the camera flashes.  The one below is one of the best of the week, and it comes to us from my second "cat loving friend" Atocha.  It's been a long time since I've heard her laugh in person or over the phone, but I can almost visualize the curl of her lips and the nod of her head as she posted this priceless photo. She knows, as the cynic in me knows, that it's the "look" that speaks the loudest!

So thank you Wayne and Atocha for the fun you've been bringing into my life!  Keep the photos and posts coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment