Saturday, March 3, 2018

Days 12 - 18 Season of Lent


Image result for images of Christ


3 March 2018

This has been a difficult time for me, for many, as we have had to say goodbye to friends and family over the past several weeks. I have been at a loss for words to express the grief I feel, so I offer to others all I have to give: my love, my ear to listen, my heart to share, and my time to give.

Lent is a time of reflection, listening to the Lord's guidance, and meditating on His love, mercy and grace. We have all lost someone, and we have all faced loss and grief. It takes time for the hurts to heal, and we never forget...we  always remember. Memories hold us close.

Jesus understands. He has experienced every feeling, emotion, hurt, and yet He continued to love and comfort. He offered Himself. He gave His all. Our Father calls us to give the same love, forgiveness, and grace.

Make the most of the time you have with those you love. Love lavishly. Leave no room for regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment