Monday, March 23, 2020

Lessons I'm Learning

Image result for images on gratitude


Yesterday I wrote about the challenges I have been facing during this time of crisis in our world. I was reminded by a friend that having an attitude of gratitude is something we all need to show in our actions daily, especially now.

Whereas I have trying to thank all the front liners for standing strong, not quitting, but continuing on to serve us. It takes great courage to stand in the face of the enemy. I also want to thank those who have valiantly stood with me and my daughter over the years whether it be front lines or behind the scenes. We have continued to have support up to this day, and I know that it will continue, because that is what love is all about. Those who support her tangibly are a little busy right now, because they are part of the front line. But I remain grateful, because I know they hold my daughter and me in their prayers and thoughts...always, as we do them.

So thank you friends for your love and support, not only to my daughter and me, but to all those you serve as you and your families endure the days ahead. We hold you in prayer as well, and we are forever grateful!

Stay well and safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment