Saturday, February 24, 2018

Day 9 - Season of Lent


Image result for images of lent

22 February 2018

Yesterday God welcomed two saints into His Glorious Presence. One a man the world revered, Reverend Billy Graham. He was known and admired through the world for his boldness and love in preaching the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The message of the gospel is Jesus Loves You. He introduced us to a world of peace and holiness before a Holy God. His message was simple, "Come...." Thank you for the message of hope shared in a lifetime of service. You touched my life and made a difference.

Another saint, known only to some of us who live in a small area of New Mexico, passed on to glory. A lady who called me "Hita" and loved me and welcomed me into her life. She always welcomed people into her home, fed them, and pampered them. She was a gift, and I will treasure her friendship and grieve her passing. My life is richer for having known and loved her.

Two people. Two influences. One love. Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment