Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 105 - Sheep Know







Don't you love it when you write something or pray about a certain thing, then God sends confirmation of that very thing right to your doorstep, or in my case, email?  I was sharing with my good friend earlier this morning that decisions I make in life have to come from God's leading, not necessarily what someone else may think is the path I should take.  I even said that I would know when He is speaking to me, because He says "my sheep know my voice."  Immediately, after sending that email, I continue to check my mail, and I receive KLOVE's encouraging word of the day,

Today's Bible Verse

"just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep."
John 10:15 NLT
 
I'd say that is a great encouragement for today!
 
The remainder of the day was spent chasing doctors, but regardless of recommendations that come our way, we continue to trust God and stand on His promises. Man's wisdom cannot hold a candle to God's infinite wisdom.  He's been taking care of me for almost 65 years, so I think it is a pretty safe bet that He will continue to care for my needs until He's ready to take me home to heaven to be with Him. What a glorious day that will be when I behold the face of the One who loved me and died for me. Amazing grace!
 
my sheep know my voice. what a lovely picture depicting this verse ...

No comments:

Post a Comment