Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 96 - One Small Thing

Tension was high this morning as I turned on the computer after five days away.  Mondays are always challenging days with meetings, plus I had some field work already scheduled, but I found a few surprises that rocked the boat a bit. Some days make me dizzy, and this one was a doozy!  The important thing is that I survived. Tomorrow after work I head off to the big city of Albuquerque for a small training I was selected as guinea pig to attend, but trainings are always fun, especially when it is computer related training.

I managed to book a room at a nice, reasonably priced hotel, not too far from the site for the training with the added boon of being right next door to one of my favorite restaurants - Cracker Barrel! I am in hog heaven! It's such a fun place to hang out, and the people are always so friendly. I plan on staying an extra night, so I can head out all relaxed on a Friday with a stopover in Santa Fe for some grocery shopping at the health food stores, then on home to prepare for my Bible study in the evening. I may be so mellowed out that I may even vacuum my house!

This is a nice way to close out my Monday - clear-headed, well sort of, and ready to start fresh in the morning. Actually, prior to ending my day, the computer was beginning to be unreasonable as it often is, so I gave up for the evening. Still a better ending than beginning of the day.

As I end this day, I want to thank God for the encouragement He provided in little ways today that made my day a bit brighter. He is so faithful, and I pray I will be found faithful on the day of His great appearing!

400babe

No comments:

Post a Comment