Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 100 - Ever grateful

Speak the Truth in Love

I seem to have lost a day, it seems.  Not sure how that happened, but I thank God for the life giving freedom He has given me by choosing creating me, choosing me, loving me, giving me new life through Jesus! Jesus is the oxygen of my soul! The air I breathe! My soul energizer!

Truth and Freedom

His truth sets me free! Sets us all free if we give our lives freely, wholly to be His!

Are You Living Your Life in Freedom?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

... celebrate what you have gained Peace, time, freedom, and love

John 10:10, 11 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
 Found on prana.com
"Freedom by its nature knows no boundaries. Move
and be moved by the infinite reservoir of creative
power that is you."

That power that moves and breathes and has it's being in me is none other than Jesus!
To You alone be all glory, honor, and praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment