Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 104 - Relief

 Unmerited Quotes: Immeasurable Gods Grace

Today has been a long day. In fact I am well into tomorrow at this writing. I was able to complete most of my work from Monday and today, so Thursday I can start off once more with yet more fun! I have a headache, and I am ready to find my pillow.

Tomorrow is my day off - yeh! with the exception that I am off to Santa Fe for not so fun times. So much for a day off! Still in everything we can always find something to be "glad" about. I sound like Pollyanna!

So I am ending today which is actually tomorrow...with this word.  Thank you, Lord, that I made it through my day with minimal wear and tear on the old brain.  Please teach me to endure trials a bit more gracefully. Amen.

God's Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment