Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 118 - My Day - What's the Point?

Today I traveled to Las Vegas, New Mexico with a fellow laborer, ate at my favorite gluten free restaurant, talked too much, became aware of way more than I bargained, and drifted into oblivion until I decided enough was enough.

I know that doesn't make much sense to the discerning individual, but then my life is not something to be "discerned."

I am grateful for a decent day, with surprise middles, and subtle endings. All that means is the day started out on an even keel, then surprisingly got better, after the aggravating muddle of a middle, and eased to lazy close of day. I love talking in riddles. A skill I gleaned from a brother-in-law who never said one thing straight on.  In fact I found him quite nonsensical and down right irritating at times. He's one of those people you often want to smack some sense into. Since I'm in one of my mood swings I thought it fitting to sway a bit more his way than mine. Nice close of day.

I anxiously await the dawn of a new day and a fresh perspective.

Contradiction Cologne by Calvin Klein, Launched By The Design House Of ...


No comments:

Post a Comment