Friday, May 2, 2014

A Few Words

Hello Friends,

I was looking at my blog site, and I stumbled upon some comments made about some of my earlier posts.  I apologize about not seeing them, so please forgive me.  I have so much to learn.  It has been challenging getting started doing what I love to do...write!  I am so much better with written words. Plus it is not as easy to stick my foot in my mouth!  It has taken me awhile to understand the "lingo" that goes with blogging and just about any social media type thing, if that is what it is called.  I get invitations all the time to go to this site or that, but quite honestly, I am doing well just to post my blog on Facebook.  Now Pinterest is one thing I can do well. I just can't keep up with the emails from others who Pin.  Still I do enjoy it, albeit very addictive, along with playing games on Pogo.  I just love Poppit.  That Cactus is a hoot!  Don't laugh...some of us don't have a real life!  But I do have fun.  And I do something other than work all the time.

I have a couple of movies I bought that I am thinking of popping in and laying back to watch.  It has been a bit chilly today, and tomorrow I have time to just bunk in and break open a good book, THE Good Book!  A friend gave me a gift of a book from an author I follow, Ted Dekker.  If there are any Peretti fans out there, you will absolutely love Ted Dekker.  So thank you, my friend, Obsessed is quite an experience.  I'm almost finished, so I'll need to find another escape into the world of imagination.

Hope your weekend brings joy, laughter, sunshine, and happy jaunts!  If the weather is nice I may break out the Trek, grab my camera and back pack and hit the trail!  Have a great evening, and be sure to check out my Blog for responses to your Comments.

Happy Trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment