Monday, May 26, 2014

Quiet Rest

There is a place of quiet rest enveloped in His righteousness,
Fed each day by God's own hand, waking up to welcome Him.
The day breaks, the sun shines, the earth alive with joy,
as butterflies and candy corn delight the viewer's eyes.

Oh why can't I admit my pain, forget the past and live,
enjoying life and living it, at peace with self and man.
In God's own love and sweet success to marvel at each day.
Complete in love and happiness and joy upon my face.

Thank You, Lord for giving me the life I don't deserve.
I promise to fulfill the vow I've given only You.
I will love You, Lord and treasure life and give to all I find
who love You Lord and welcome You into their life and heart.

Laughter and sunshine, harvest and rain,
enjoying life, loving You I am once more alive.

Linda, 5.26.14

No comments:

Post a Comment