
8/31/2026
"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
I've been listening to a lot of criticism lately especially from family, added to the criticism I received for putting Jesus first in my life and for believing everything He says. I'm told that I am gullible and "care, actually care waaay too much for people...most are not worth a ....!" Also, I'm told that I try to find the best in people when "nobody is good."
I've been trying to put playful, fun images on my Facebook page, because I tend to be very intense, as I attempt to educate others about Biblical prophecy and how it is being played out in real time today. I don't really hear much from my friends, because I stand up and tell the truth, and that's not popular. I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just stating the Words from Scripture, and I am lamenting the state of our nation and world. I'm just an average person, and I don't have anything anybody wants, so I have nothing to lose, and if I did, I would speak the truth anyway, but I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I may not like what a person does or says, but because I am a child of God I love everybody, even if they do abominable things, because God is love, and regardless of our actions, He doesn't give up on us or abandon us. Everyone sins and falls short of the glory of God. I just admit my failures more openly, but I also state my desire to service God wholeheartedly and unreservedly. I'd pray for the devil if I thought he could be saved. God doesn't want anyone to go to hell. I don't either. I cannot imagine total separation from God. I've been hurt by others and some bad things done to me, but I harbor no ill feelings, and I don't hate anyone. I pray for the salvation of those I know and those I don't. How can we say we love Jesus if we hate our neighbors?! But there are those who would argue that point also. Things are certainly in a big mess.
As I was reading my prayer points for today, I found myself crying out to God about the drastic changes in the Democratic Party today from the party that existed when my parents were still alive. The path it is headed today is unconscionable, and the fact that leaders in our nation and in our churches are going along with sheer evil, is disconcerting, inconceivable, and a deplorable twist from integrity to immorality and worse. It indeed is calling good evil and evil good. I received a prayer update about the Democratic Socialists of America co-founded by Megan Romer, but it's origins go back further when it was organized by Michael Harrington. Reading the agenda on which this organization stands is heartbreaking and stands against all that is moral and good. It is anti-American, and that is the goal. All Americans, especially those who say they are Christians, should be knowledgeable about the stand candidates take on certain issues, and vote according to Biblical values rather than personal opinions or the stands friends or colleagues are taking. Most people really do not have a clue about the truth, as they just follow the leader, and people deceive. Satan is he father of lies. We are in a spiritual battle, and we are admonished to study to show ourselves approved, educated, and aware about all matters, especially when it comes to Biblical values. If we are Americans and truly want to see our nation survive, we must wake up and stand up and speak up!
We need to thank God for the present administration we now have, even when things are not "perfect" in our eyes. What is? But a man who stands up to proclaim our nation One Nation Under God, and who is working to protect our privileges and rights according to the Constitution, we should bow our knees and thank Almighty God for His divine intervention on behalf of our country.
I'm glad I'm me, and I gladly will take the heat and be called whatever, because I stand for what God says, and I am trying to live my life in accordance to His instructions. It's not hard, and yes, Jesus said we cannot enter the Kingdom of God unless we become as little children. As Christians we shouldn't be telling others not to be concerned, because God is in control. Well, yes He is, but if we look at the Scriptures, God says He fights for us, but He expects us to repent, turn from our wicked ways, suit up in our whole armor, get on our horses, and go to the battle front and witness how He takes the enemy down. 2 Chronicles 20 is and example of how God fights on our behalf.
I love this quotation by Max Lucado from his book And the Angels Were Silent:
"Quit looking at life like an adult and see it through the eyes of a child. Essential counsel for us sober-minded, serious-faced, sour-pussed adults. Necessary advice for us Charles Atlas wannabes who shoulder the world. Good words for those of us who seldom say, 'I can't wait until I wake up,' and more often state, 'I can't wait to go to bed.'"
I'm anxious for the return of Jesus, and I hope God in His mercy sends Him back soon, but I am not going to sit on a church pew waiting for the Rapture. I will be aware of what I need to do, so I can pray appropriately, but I will not be distracted by all the evil that is happening and bogging my mind with gloom and doom. I serve a Risen Savior who is very much alive and active in our lives today! Why should I fear what man can do to me? I'm going to get up in the morning and occupy until He returns, no matter how hard it gets. And I'll still be praying for everyone, even every deceived person who is aligning themselves with evil, as my heart breaks, and the tears flow, because I do care, and I want to see all saved, living for Jesus. Step by step He leads me, and we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and we love not our lives to the death.
No comments:
Post a Comment