Friday, September 4, 2026

Day 245 The World Stage

 This may contain: a woman with long hair standing in the middle of a dirt road under a cloudy sky

9/2/2026

"All the world's a stage, and

all the men and women merely players;..."

"As You Like It" by

Shakespeare  

 

Actually I was hoping to use a quotation about a circus, comparing it to our world, but then Shakespeare popped into my memory, as at one time I aficionado about his works. I used to love Greek Mythology, too, but except for references used by people making analogies or inferences, my knowledge of the subjects lies dormant in that filing cabinet in my mind labeled "Garbage." I can say that - after all Paul once said he counted all things as "dung" in Philippians 3:8-9:  "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith."

I've been having a difficult time completing my blogs the last few days, putting them into translatable thoughts, often written in gibberish, therefore illegible. I've been so tired, not so much physically, although there is that also. But I'm emotionally tired, drained to the nth degree at the ridiculous stuff that arrives in my inbox about the things going on in our nation - and world. If the news were not so tragic, the comments would be laughable. The fact that people are surprised about it is even more reason to roll my eyes and say to myself "Ya think!"

I hear others say, and I even have said it, "When did things get to this point?" or "How could that happen in a Christian nation?!" or "Why isn't anyone speaking out about this, after all people need to know. Doesn't the scripture say to warn others?" All valid questions and points, but the answer remains the same - "It happened while we were napping at the wheel!" 

I've been using Pinterest for my illustrations, plus I used to spend my then free time designing boards of interest, which I still do on occasion, and I find interesting things to post on my Facebook page or a lighthearted images in an effort to detract from the seriousness of my normal posts. Recently I've noticed more nostalgic images about the days when I was growing up, mostly in black and white, as color prints were not available at that age in time. We had advanced from drawing on cave walls to paper by then! But there's one I find quite interesting:

 This may contain: three children sitting on steps laughing with the caption back when getting dirty was just part of playing, and nobody world about germs or stains

When I post one of these memories, I generally receive thumbs up, hearts, or smiles, and perhaps a response about our glory days of good health and laughter. Now, I was different in that regard, but I didn't realize it at he time, because unbeknown to doctors back in the day, immune deficiency disorders were not something doctors understood. My folks knew I was sick, especially from frequent migraine headaches and other maladies uncommon to young children, and the teachers knew, because I went to school anyway. Like anyone else, if I had to stay home, there was a good reason:

This may contain: a woman sitting in a chair next to a little boy with a bottle on his lap 

Now I can relate better to castor oil or paregoric, than resorting to daddy's medicine, as noted above. But the point is that we didn't rush to the doctor without a good excuse, and parents weren't as frightened about sickness as they are today, so their fear was not transferred onto the children. I don't think that's a bad thing. As it turned out, I had some serious things going on in my body, not seen in one so young, but I never allowed it to make me feel different, so I lived my life. Case in point would be when Covid hit, and everyone wass locked inside, forbidden to do this or that. I had to work with my patients, who already had health issues, so naturally I took precautions, but then I was careful every day. Because they were afraid, I made certain that I assured them of their safety and conducted myself responsibly and professionally. While everyone was panicking, believing anything the media was putting out, taking this shot and swallowing that medication and sanitizing the cat, I did not receive shots or inoculations. Neither I nor my clients ever got sick, and I praise and thank God alone for that blessing! But fear I would not embrace nor allow anyone under my care to consider. Fear is the opposite of faith. Now the truth about those days is filtering out, so I no longer have to make my scientific points as a research biologist. And the truth is ugly.

I'm not saying that someone should not go to the doctor - that would be ridiculous, as God has given many gifted physicians the ability to help us in our times of need. Luke who wrote the Gospel of Luke was a physician, so doctors have their place. What I am saying is that responding in fear can be dangerous, causes stress and needless anxiety, raising blood pressure and other risks causing worse things to happen. And now the reports of needless deaths, of which I know a few, are being exposed. Many healthy young people got cancer which may have been a result of too many preventative, repetitive inoculations. Just saying!

But worst things than viruses and bacterial infections have been plaguing our nation, and the results are being witnessed in the lawlessness, perversion, changes to our laws, and the ultimate plans to do away with America as it was founded to be - free and One Nation Under God. The price paid to achieve this freedom was high - the loss of human lives - and the cost of attempting to defend it over the years from communist aggression, drugs and violence has been steep. In considering the information I received about the DSA's plans to completely uproot our legislative and judicial systems and open borders again to drugs, trafficking, and crime as well as getting rid of law enforcement, prisons, and other safety organizations, the future of our country appears very dark unless we wake up and take notice and do something. Socialism and communism is not what America is all about, and neither are other terrible practices already taking over in certain areas. It's time to wake up! It's a matter of choice - just as it has been since God created the earth.

Where will we stand? What life will we choose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment