Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 45 - My Stand



Peaceful day in some ways, but a long day nonetheless.  I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but I did get a little done. That is a help!

Taking a stand is often difficult to do, but there comes a time in life when we have to get off the fence and do something...have a voice...not hunker down and wait for the storm to blow over.  Hopefully it will be worth all the stress, wondering, and indigestion.

In one of my readings today I read:

"What do you do with a man who claims to be God, yet
hates religion? What do you do with a man who calls
himself the Savior, yet condemns systems? What
do you do with a man who knows the place and
time of His death, yet goes there anyway?"
And the Angels Were Silent
Max Lucado

"Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?
Romans 11:34

More and more I see and understand the life He wants us to live, the path He wants us to follow. I only hope I bring Him honor and that His Name will be praised.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment