Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 44 - Blessings


5.10.14 Linda--It's something how God will talk to us. I am so blessed having you as a friend. I read your E-Mail and as long as you have God and Jesus in your life I will never walk away from you-I will never leave or forsake you because you are a sweet friend of mine. Yes there may be things that I don't understand about you but so are things with me. One thing for sure we both love God and that's the main thing--it'll make our little flaws go away.

All is calm...at least on the surface. Although I just turned off my computer at 11:55 am I had a good day.  Sometimes I need to spend a "bit" of extra time completing paperwork just to have sanity for Monday morning.  But I am setting boundaries once again, and I am even planning a vacation or possibly a leave of absence.  Cannot make up my mind how far I want to escape for awhile, but I'll figure it out, make my plans, and off I'll go!

I spent a couple of hours having lunch with my two crazy friends, so we giggled and ate enjoying the beautiful day outside. They want to take me to Ojo Caliente to the hot springs so we can roll in the mud and dip in the hot pools.  Somehow the rolling in the mud sounds like fun to me.  I think I just need rest...MUCH rest.

I plan to sleep in tomorrow morning, then spend my quiet time with God catching up on my reading and devoting some time to prayer. This has been a week of unequaled spiritual warfare, and I am still standing.  I thank God for the prayers of my fellow warriors and friends. Although the week has been grueling to say the least, I thank God for His faithfulness and His armor.

I have a great movie about apartheid based on true events to watch and fuel my fire for one of my causes.  Seems like my fire is fueled a lot these days. Maybe I'll have a new direction for my missionary efforts soon.  Whatever path God leads me, I will continue to trust Him. It's all He's asked me to do!

Have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment