Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 51 - Help is on the Way!



deep in love with you" with lyrics - MichaelS

Listening to praise and worship music always makes me feel loved and happy.  Plus the extra benefit of health.  I haven't been feeling well the last few days, but today has been the worst thus far.  Not sure what ails me, but the only thing that helped me feel better is singing to the Lord.

Michael W Smith sure writes some beautiful music, and this one, "Deep in Love with You" is one of the best. I invite you to travel by way of YouTube and listen. It'll touch your heart.

Deep In Love With You By Michael W Smith – Awesome Worship Song

Another one he wrote is "Breathe," and it lifts you from whatever pit you may find yourself wallowing in. Trust me....I know.  Trust Him....He delivers.

It seems I have this crazy way of dealing with things, especially sickness.  No matter how bad I feel I can still pray.  And if my head throbs and my sinuses burn, I can still sing.  I learned early on in my life...from my mama.  I remember being so down, lost when my friend died in a car crash when I was 15 years old.  It was Easter Sunday, and she and her family were going to see their gramma after church.  I was invited, but for some unknown reason I didn't go.  On the way back Susan and Melinda were in the back seat of the car sleeping when a drunk driver hit their car.  Both died instantly as the car blew. 

I couldn't bring myself to go to the funeral, too much hurt, but as my mama left she asked me if I could pray. And I did, and I still do. I think about them all the time and wonder....  There's another tragedy to this story that's best left unspoken, because remembering causes pain. Point is Susan and I sang in the choir, and there was one song we loved so much, "Peace I Leave with You." This is the song I sang that day, and I sing every time I think of her which is often.  It goes:

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Not as the world giveth, give I unto you." 

I searched for the music, but it's been too many years ago, and things are different now, but those words, taken from scripture, bring peace when my soul is troubled.

Tonight I'm tired, and I'm not feeling the best on the outside, but inside I'm the free spirit I'm known be around these parts. And although I don't have much energy on the outside on the inside, I'm free to be "me"...........................................................!  Help is on the way!


hip hop dance - Google Search





nnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment