Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 48 - Against All Odds

Small Things ~ Mother Teresa Quote and Printable


My thoughts are spiraling whether upwards or downwards, who knows?! I think, I dream, I walk, I scream, and I realize I still don't know.

.

I must be in the hallway, looking, watching, waiting...not in a huff or worried...patiently waiting.  I know He's around the corner with the plans He has for me.

One of my favorite singers.

Am I unhappy where I am...definitely not!  Is there value in what I do?  Certainly is!  Is it my dream?  God knows.

https://www.facebook.com/CaseyJamersonMusic/photos

Do I give up dreaming and walk away to a place where I can rest from my labor, yet wither up and die? Or do I continue to give my best effort to what's right in front of me in the expectation of a greater reward headed my way?

Love this one! Not sure why it says Proverbs though, its from Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. NKJV

 You're absolutely right about that one, Father.  I'll do it Your way! The best way!

No comments:

Post a Comment