Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 49 - Rhythm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c7/2b/d2/c72bd2b74bcfcd0c02e869b04f6bfb97.jpg


"Today we believe God wants you to know that ... it's important you maintain your natural rhythm of life.

Everyone has their own rhythm of living, - for some it's faster, for other it's slower. When you are forced to live outside your own rhythm, it is exhausting. Remember to keep coming back to your own rhythm."

https://www.facebook.com/annataylormusicangel/photos/a.111071892262010.6339.108910452478154/754677411234785/?type=1

 Why do people always try to help you find your way? Am I lost? Do I need to be found? I don't think I'm hiding, I'm just waiting. There's a lot of pressure in my head these days. Like a bomb waiting to explode. Sometimes I just sit and rock, wondering and remembering. Memories of long ago when I felt like me. Who else can I be?

reminder • emerson

 There's a secret place I go to escape, magical really.  Mentally traveling through time, watching, waiting, looking for that opportune moment to walk through the portal of time.

Enclosed

 A secret place...a garden...a woods overgrown with scrubs and wildflowers or simply a gnarled garden of wood be guardians struggling to protect.

Old Man Oak in the Enchanted Woods/Forest. Fantasy Art. They'd all sleep better with him watching over them.

  There I find my shelter in the woods, a place of tranquility, where dreams are birthed, ideas hatch from their period of incubation, waiting, waiting....! 

beautiful winter picnic.

 I quietly rest awhile...there's a table for two, yet I am the only one here. Curious, yet not. I'm waiting for you...or are you waiting for me? I slip back through the portal to begin my search, yet you are nowhere to be found. I retrace my steps back into the treed slumber of my dreams, and that is where you'll find me. Waiting....................

Imagine

Along the way I stop to look outside my window in the woods. Peaceful, quiet, I am not afraid...I am at rest. As I begin my journey I know I can do anything as long as I have my secret retreat to gather my thoughts and rest my mind. A place to dream, remembering...........

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment