Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Day 20 - A Bit of Nonsense



“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ~ Buddha



The Bible says that laughter is good medicine, and I agree.  I am so exhausted from a long day of traveling, but after a gluten free pizza I feel revived!  If you're ever in Santa Fe be sure to visit Harry's Roadhouse as it is divine!  Santa Fe has a bit of everything, and it one of my favorite places.

Today I spent the majority of my day with my fellow laborers enjoying a meal and a laugh or two. I enjoy seeing my friends, and it is relaxing to play silly games which sometimes reveal things we didn't know about each other. So that's how I spent my day. I even discovered that I had some friends who enjoy Pinterest as much as I do.

So I want to say thank you, Lord, for giving us laughter and attitude. Enjoy the pics!


If you can laugh together even in the rough times, you'll go the distance!



These smiling pals. | The 49 Most WTF Pictures Of People Posing With Animals




The face of ...I'll get you!



No comments:

Post a Comment