Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 82 - Where Can I Go?

Calgon take me away...


Every day when I wake up I try to make it a habit to say "This is the day the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it." And I mean it! Just today it was really, really hard to keep that in mind. I guess I majorly failed the test today! So for tonight at least all I can think about is:




Trying to locate a nice, clean image of the above took some doing. You would not believe the images you get when you look for something specific.  It is deplorable, and sometimes positively obscene. You'd think people would be more respectful, especially about themselves. Guess I still haven't grown past not understanding why people do what they do.

Anyway, for tonight I am grateful to God for living through the day, so I am one step closer to Wednesday and my day off.  Plus I have asked off a couple of days next week, so I will have longer to think about my life a bit more clearly.

Guess I'll go draw my bath....Calgon is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment