Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 61 - Yippee!!


14278702103_d855314fb5_z.jpg

"If I keep laughing,
everything will be fine."

Beverly Sills


"Satisfy us in the morning with Your
unfailing love, that we may sing
for joy and be glad all our days."

Psalm 90:24 NIV


After a restful Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I began my new week quietly and calmly, and thanks to God, I remained that way until I cut off my computer this evening around 8:15 pm.  I traveled only a short distance today, and I had a most pleasant visit with wonderful ladies.  The weather cooperated with me until this evening when the torrent rains and blustery winds began to pour and rip.  I think it will make for a pleasant rest tonight.
Today I was approved to work four days a week, ten hours a day with Wednesday off.  What a wonderful work schedule, don't you agree?!  My work is so detailed and complex, so the thought of having a break mid-week is such a wonderful prospect, and it will allow me to have weekends free from shopping, unless I want to go on a shopping frenzy, and spend time doing fun things.

What shall I do first!  I think this week I will do absolutely, positively nothing special! Except, that is, study my class work, and take a nice walk, weather permitting. I'll read my book, watch my movies, and blog, blog, blog!

I have other plans, but not necessarily right away. One thing is for certain, though...I will be planning my soon-to-be vacation. I haven't quite decided whether I am going to stay close to home or fly away home. I have two home ports to which I could fly, one being Virginia and the other Minnesota, unless I decide to break totally and hop a plane to San Diego or San Antonio.  Too much to think about in my short evening when I so badly need to find my pillow and rest these weary eyes.

So for tonight I bide you good night, sleep well, and wake up happy and thankful for a bright new day!  I trust I will! With God all things are possible.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment