Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 64 - Regardless



"God will keep all His promises whether you believe them or not!"
Our Daily Walk Bible

Regardless of what we see or do not see, feel or do not feel, receive or do not receive, God is faithful to all His promises, and He will deliver.  Today was another exciting day.  More challenges are coming tomorrow, so please keep me in your prayers. I want to remain steadfast in my stands I am taking on behalf of those who cannot do so themselves. I am a voice crying out to a vast world that does not understand what is actually happening around them. They have become so complacent in their worldly positions of authority that they do not condescend to walk in the real world on the same level as the rest of the ragamuffins out in the field doing the work, loving the people, listening, responding, helping, supporting, and advocating.  That's the life! The real life, so regardless of what happens tomorrow my focus is on what God is going to do about it, because He told me He had it under control. I plan to sleep well tonight, without apprehension, trusting in God.  Regardless!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment