Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 89 - Gearing Down

 Via DC Homewares

Winding down from a busy day is always a bit of a feat for me. I get so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open, then something happens to shake me from my lethargy, and I am revived.  Unfortunately when it happens I can't fall asleep, so it is a vicious cycle.  But for tonight, I am tired and bedraggled, so I am going to take my soak which will further send me into a deep, drowsy slumber.  

Tomorrow's the day before my first day off. I am so stoked!  My friends want to go out to eat since we missed the Chile cook off.  But, I just may sleep in before I rise and shine for the day.

For tonight I am thankful for this day, and I pray that I was a positive influence on someone's life today.  I leave you with a prayer Brennan Manning uses from his spiritual director, Larry Hein who wrote this blessing: 

"May all your expectations be frustrated, may all your plans
be thwarted, may all your desires be withered into nothingness,
that you may experience the powerlessness and poverty of a child
and sing and dance in the love of God who is Father, Son, and Spirit."

 
Praise, honor and blessing be Yours, Abba.




relax pictures and quotes feline quotable photo series no stress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment