Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 83 - At Last!



Have you ever experienced a computer program so slow that it took an hour and a half to do something you should be able to do in less than 30 minutes? Alas! That has been my day...and night.  I almost gave up hope, but then I managed to push on through, and I got the demands of the day completed...almost!  I set higher standards and goals for myself, but I decided enough was finally enough for one night! Besides which tomorrow is Wednesday, and I want to enjoy my day off!

I actually have plans tomorrow to go to Santa Fe.  I have some errands to run, appointments to make, and I had thought about going to the movie, but I don't think I'll do that...at least not tomorrow.  I have the weekend coming up mighty quickly, so I may just devote an afternoon to movies. Actually Saturday is the chile and salsa contest for the Soup Kitchen, a benefit I attend each year.  I get to sample all the yum yums, and a few that are not so yummy, but it's a great time of music, games, laughter, and seeing friends.  My two buddies have already planned to drag me out of the house if I don't come on my own. No problem for this event, as it's not only enjoyable, but it is for a cause near and dear to my heart.



Well I am a bit tired from two exhausting days at the zoo, so I think I am going to call it a night.  I hope your Wednesday is a day of unexpected blessings and new adventures, wild escapades, and just plan fun! I plan to enjoy my day off, so I hope whatever you do, you do it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment