Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 75 - Are You, Are You....

Bild zu The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 ( 2014 )

This is the face of the revolution between good and evil, the bombed out and discarded districts against the capital. For all you Hunger Games fanatics I know you must be as eager as I am for Part 2 to come out in November. I love a well-written story, and a happy ending.  Hopefully, the movie will follow the true story line.  Only time will tell.

I love freedom fighters!  Makes no difference what venue, as long as there is a righteous cause of good overcoming evil, I am all for that. There's way too much darkness in this world, but we know that the greatest battle is soon to be!

I've never been afraid of speaking out for what I believed to be truth, a righteous cause! In fact because I am willing to speak up I was chosen to be in a committee not too long ago.  I believe in speaking truth in love, in honesty, in civility, and with respect. So I imagine if that is why I was chosen, it's a good thing. Only time will tell if it made a difference.

Today was a decent day, actually a very good day. Tomorrow is another day that promises to offer calm, and then it is Wednesday!  I am really enjoying these Wednesdays off.  I haven't really accomplished much more than resting, but decompressing takes rest. So thankful I made this decision.

Allergy season is upon us in force! I was quite ill this weekend with the pollen count unusually high in this area. This evening I am feeling a bit worn and tired from being choked up from whatever it is growing around here. Although allergies are no fun, the days bring promise of spring and new life. Birds singing, brooks babbling, wind chilling, warm, sunny afternoons.  I don't know if I'm ready for winter to leave us, but I guess I am overruled. I think there's something beautiful about each season. As much as I love snow and cold weather, I especially love autumn, but let's not get too nostalgic.

Time almost to cease from my daily labors and hit to sack! Hope your days are blessed and that you find wonder in the ordinariness of life! I leave you with a song by Katniss Everdeen, our Mockingjay!

The Hanging Tree

 
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree

Are you, are you 
Coming to the tree
Wearing a necklace of rope, side by side with me
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree

Bild zu The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 ( 2014 )

No comments:

Post a Comment