Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 66 - Still Praising


Dive Into These Tips For a Perfect Thanksgiving Shopping

Saturday was a restful morning, then it quickly became a hurry to get ready feat for shopping in Santa Fe. Amazing how hurriedly one can dress in a brief of time. I had a nice time with my friend shopping in Santa Fe; we were on a mission for the tribe which turned out well. Two children will be extremely delighted.

Hobby Lobby was one of our destinations, and it is an adventure in discovering all sorts of varied treasures and encountering a multiplicity of talents, creative minds, and diverse personalities. My children have always said I speak to everyone, and I guess it's true, but conversation can become very enlightening at times, especially in Santa Fe, "The City Different."  I absolutely love Santa Fe, as it is the hiding place of baby boomers and old hippies who frequent natural food stores and local events. Yesterday seemed to be unusually busy for a Saturday afternoon, but we managed to get things done rather easily and got home safely before too, too late to spring forward with the time.

I thank God for opportunities to enter into conversations with people who are lonely or who, like me, enjoy meeting new faces and discussing common interests. Ending the day on a positive note is always a pleasant in anticipating the next day and yet another opportunity to share a smile, an idea or a contradiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment