Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 166 - Breaking Point

 Is it a Crisis or a Mental Illness (Part 3)

I was having a great day, then the inevitable zinger hit the fan! Consequently, I am behind on my work, missed my planned quiet time, and almost had a nervous breakdown. Still, I am waiting for tomorrow when I can handle the "events" in my life that are once more causing me stress, and I am trying to breathe.

I am having problems focusing now, but regardless of all of this, I am still going to praise God, because He is the way to peace.  I am going to shut off my phones, turn off the internet, and go to bed. Hopefully, the good night of rest will give me a fresh perspective on the things I need to accomplish tomorrow and Wednesday.  Honestly, sometimes it is very difficult being alone in all of this mess.

As a friend said to me, once I'm through all my hurdles  I'll be able to help others over the same ones. Right now, at this moment in time, I am not feeling the love in that concept. Nonetheless I remain eager to help others, as it may save a life!


No comments:

Post a Comment