Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 160 - Survival


... , then if you die, you die. fear, courage, survival. Meetville Quotes


As I was praying this morning I asked God how I could describe yesterday, as this is yesterday's blog today. Besides the fact that I worked until 1:30 am trying to catch up, and only accomplishing a literal "drop" in the bucket, I still accomplished a tremendous amount of work. Trouble is that I over-extended myself last week and this week, so I have to hustle a bit faster! Nonetheless, it gets done eventually. Unfortunately, I have two more "over-extended" days to go, so I need a little breathing room from here on out!

The "thought" I arrived at for last night was that of survival...because that is what life is about these days for me, muddling through the day with a few brain cells revived and a little strength left for the next to come. God tells us not to worry about the next day, only to keep our focus on the moment, and trust Him to carry us through. Well, that's my interpretation of it.  All about trust, as each day should be.

Point is...I survived another day...with a smile on my face!

Courage Wall Quotes and Decals for the Home, Office or Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment