Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 153 - Loneliness

Depression on my left, Loneliness on my right. They don't need to show ...

"The most gut-wrenching cry of loneliness in history came 
not from a prisoner or a widow or a patient. It came from
a hill, from a cross, from a Messiah.... Never have words
carried so much hurt. Never has one being been so lonely."
No Wonder They Call Him The Savior
by 
Max Lucado

 
Scripture tells us that Jesus has experienced everything we will ever face in life. As God, He gave up His position in Heaven to come to earth as man, dwell with us, suffer insult and injury multiplied in His flesh many times over, because He bore it for each of us, all at one time.

The interesting thing about it is that even if there had only been one person alive at that time, He still would have suffered it all just for the one. He loves us that much!  I may get lonely, and I may hurt deeply, but I know what I mean to Him, and that knowledge means everything to me, because I know He will never leave me.  He values me just as I am, and He loves me still.

Think about it!

 Viewing Gallery For - I Feel Lonely



No comments:

Post a Comment