Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day 174 - Riding the Waves

The Surf Girl Handbook The Essential Guide for Surf Chicks Everywhere


"Huge waves that would frighten an ordinary swimmer produces a
tremendous thrill for the surfer who has ridden them.... The things
we try to avoid and fight against - tribulation, suffering, and
persecution - are the very things that produce abundant joy in us."
Oswald Chambers


Computers are strange beasts...and today that beast has risen up and tried to destroy every ounce of patience I have. I managed to finish what needed to be done, so I can rest peacefully tomorrow, but it was particularly ornery this evening. So glad I didn't send it flying!

Today was a relatively calm day, except for having to juggle calls and computer input. I'm still not certain I added all my calls, after spending so long laboring over that rascal. Still when I return on Thursday, I can start fresh. That's a comforting thought.

I'm still wrestling with my emotions over when I will be able to take a vacation, and if I do where I want or feel a need to go. Decision, decisions, that's always the way it goes.


Image result for images of surfers, swimmers, waves

No comments:

Post a Comment