Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day 177 - Shut My Mouth!

 " Let go of your territory for a while. Explore some new reefs. 
Scout some new regions. Much is gained by closing 
your mouth and opening your eyes."
 And The Angels Were Silent
Max Lucado 

Friday at last! Whew! Finally made it through my crazy week. How I prayed for rest, alas...!

I was up and out the door by 8 am headed to Ojo Caliente for a brief morning adventure. The air was much cooler than the previous days, and there was a look of rainfall on the horizon. The ride up north was peaceful and entertaining. I purposed to turn on the radio and K-Love my way to my appointed destination. For the most part it worked, with a few minor skirmishes, but I arrived back home in record time with a smile on my face.

All in all I had a survivable day with only one small angry moment, but it is now "almost" behind me, and my focus renewed. After all tomorrow is another day.


Healthy.coral.reef.No.Title.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment