Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 141 - Dreams

Dreaming up your amazing life

Music is a huge part of my life. It lifts me up when I'm down, and it makes me melancholy and thoughtful when I'm in a pensive mood. I think that's why I love movie soundtracks.  I can live an entire lifetime in one score. A great movie always has a wonderful score. 

I just watched a movie called Red Wing, about a foster child living next door to a compassionate young lady who welcomed the young boy into her family and her obnoxious rancher husband who didn't care about anyone except himself. Typical. I won't tell you how it ends, but it was surprisingly wonderful. Life sure has it's twists and turns, in innocent ways. I'm glad innocence still exists.

Today wasn't such a crazy day, but I still didn't get as much done as I would have liked. But, tomorrow is another day, and I have a three day weekend to enjoy. Maybe I'll play music and drift off into happier times or really bust a move with Mama Mia, back to the crazy days.  Knowing me I imagine I'll watch something that takes me back in time or forward in some mystical journey into an unexpected life. Dreaming. Always dreaming.

But for now, time to take my ritual soak in the tub, so I can get to some serious down time and hopefully a few dreams to help me drift off into my own little world.

Hope you sleep well, and may your dreams bring a little bit of heaven to earth for you!

hope you enjoyed my lucid dream experience. Thank you for reading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment