Sunday, May 10, 2015

God's Not Dead



 03.25 Thoughts on God’s Not Dead

Friday, 5.8.10 - 9:45 pm

This time away has been not quite what I expected. Things always try to steal the solitude away from me. Calls come in, and instinctively I want to respond, because it is who I am. People need Jesus, so I respond. It is what I am called to do. What we all are to do as His fellow laborers in the fields of harvest.

One of the calls I received was from my daughter. I was unable to retrieve my calls for several days, as up here in my mountain solitude the reception can be poor, plus my cell phone is antiquated. Thankfully, I also have a Smart Phone, and I finally was able to retrieve her message plus others left. My daughter has not spoken to me for quite some time, as I chose to no longer listen to certain things that were detrimental to my peace of mind, my health, lies from the pit of hell. I chose to walk in faith, trusting Jesus, as He has asked of me. She said she had called to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day, then she launched into her sufferings. Although she said she prayed for me, she never said she loved me. I know she does, and I know she’s sorry for the hurtful things she has said and may still believe, but that’s okay. She is where she needs to be. ..at the foot of the cross, at the feet of Jesus. I gave the lives of my children to God a long time ago, and if I trust Him, that is where they must remain. If I truly trust Him with the lives of those I love the most, the ones I would give my life, then they must remain in His capable hands. So I praise Him. I thank Him, because He said they would be okay. Even today He once more reassured me of this fact.

I was able to pray with a friend who is going through some heavy battles. She’s strong, and if she commits her life to Him, she will be even stronger. It is our call to arms. To trust Him, stand with Him, believe the truth, see the victory. I am so tired of satan’s lies. I do not want to continue to see people live defeated lives. The harvest field is ripe, but we need to all be busy about his business. There’s strength in numbers.

I am standing for so many people, and sometimes I get weary; sometimes the physical and emotional pain is more than I can bear up under, but then His yoke is easy, His burden light, so He bears me up in His arms. I am not afraid. I will never give up. I may become weak, and I may need to withdraw at time to regain my strength,, but never, ever, under any circumstances will I allow that liar to destroy my family and those I love and care about so deeply. God wants none to perish, but all to come to eternal life. The word “none” means exactly that….none! The word “all” means all.  We must believe it.

I just finished watching “God’s Not Dead,” so these calls were pretty on time. He’s not dead. He’s very much alive and operative in our lives. I want to lay fear, worry, and all the evil demonic thoughts at His feet. I want to rest in the truth of His word, His promises. I want to live a life of victory in Christ my Lord, and I want to share that truth, that joy with others.

When I return to work on Monday I want to start with new found strength that comes from knowing He is in control, and any battle we face is not ours, but His. We ready ourselves, and we watch Him win our battles for us. He already has, as God is NOT dead. He Is very much alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment