Saturday, May 2, 2015

Day 122 - An Impossible Silence

 My Assurance: God Is In Control

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. 
From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

Psalm 18:6
New International Translation

 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from ... 

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from 
all their troubles. 
Psalm 34:17 
 
... His Son into our hearts, crying, “ Abba! Father !” Galatians 4:6

Now because you are sons, God has sent forth into our hearts the Spirit of his Son, the Spirit who cries out, “Abba!” (that is, “Dear Father!”).

 Galatians 4:6

cry out to the lord i plead for the lord s mercy i pour out my ...

His strength is great in weakness

the lord hears you when you cry that is such a comforting statement ...

My heart and soul cries out to You, Lord, fore You alone can answer me.

 Jonah- Lesson 8: Prayer Conditioning

In my weakness, I hear, yet I do not hear,
see, yet I do not see, sense your presence, yet 
do not feel your touch. I am desperate for you.

I long once more, today, for a heart that smiles!
 
 Life quote with cute girl, Cute baby girl is sitting on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment