Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 146 - The Simple Life


simple-life-graphic


My Tuesday has been fairly calm...busy, yes, as always, but not as taxing and minus complexities. When I am out and about I am in my element, and for the most part, I am happy and content, come what may. Yet, end of day comes, sun goes down, and reality hits again.

Tomorrow's my day off, but I have a mandatory meeting to attend, but that's okay. Then off to the Santa Fe, and so it goes. At least I don't have to get up too early, but knowing me, I'll be up at the first light of dawn or the first rooster crow.


manifesto for a simple life

I don't know why I started thinking about the simple life, but it sounds like me. So I decided to post a few of my findings for consideration.

The Simple Life


This one has practical applications to life, and I think they're pretty reasonable unless of course you can't find the strength to consider it much less do it. Those days happen, more than not unfortunately.


Simple Life


This certainly isn't "my" simple life, but I am working on it. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?!


Simple life quotes - Life is really simple, but we insist on making it ...


Confucius was a brilliant thinker! As for the latter...I've been reading fairy tales my entire life.  Maybe that's why I believe in miracles! So as I close my day with thanksgiving for God helping me get through it...I am watching a "fairy tale," that just might come true!


Some day you will be old enough

No comments:

Post a Comment