Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 15 - Mind Game

Well, it is day 15 of my March challenge to keep a journal of how God is preparing me today for tomorrow's battles. I must say that since I began the daily blog as part of this journey, I have experienced daily mishaps.  Week before last I did not have access to the updated software for my job, so when I did regain access I had a backlog of work to enter and complete. I have been working late every night since Monday at 4 pm, and after working most of today I still have not finished!  Hopefully, Monday will not present any additional glitches, and I will be able to get it all done.  I sincerely hope so, as I fly out of Albuquerque on Friday around 1 pm headed to Virginia. Then I'll be off to my next adventure!

This morning, after entering my Day 14 blog, I spent some time considering words.  So, I began to play around with words, thoughts, and I came up with this:


I believe in childhood, parenthood, neighborhood, Robin Hood

Also, kinship, friendship, relationship, Lordship

 We view the world with subjectivity, objectivity, relativity, serendipity

While there is bureaucracy, hypocrisy, religiosity, mediocrity

We can choose to walk in kindness, goodness, selflessness, forgiveness

Or choose to be mischievous, devious, grievous


Okay, perhaps you are thinking that my sinus infection has finally effected my brain function, right?  Well, while that may be the case, I want you to consider the words as they are grouped together.  And I want you to tell me what comes to your mind when you read them.  Climb inside my mind, and tell me what they mean, how they relate, and why I wrote them. 

So have fun! 







 











No comments:

Post a Comment