Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 31 - Song in My Heart

Today is the end of my March personal challenge in chronicling how God is preparing me today for tomorrow's battles.  God continues to show His faithfulness to me and reinforce His words about trusting Him and keeping my eyes fixed on Him no matter what is happening around me.  I have praised Him during the daily battles involving my work, my family, my health, and my future.  Satan has attempted to cause chaos not only in the lives of my family members, but he has also attacked my friends and their loved ones.  He is a defeated foe, but he never rests.  My hope is that in sharing my journey I have encouraged and strengthened the faith and resolve of each person who has read my blogs.  My only desire is to bring Him praise.

When I began this journey God gave me the song, Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)  by United as His call and His promise to me.  As I end this blog, He reminds me again of the song, which I hear daily as I go to sleep, as I rest, as I pray. I share it again along with the link encouraging you to make it your song:


Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)
by
United

You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

(Chorus)
And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

(Chorus)
 
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior
 
(Chorus)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRz2BJQRXU


It is my prayer that you will listen to the words of this song and that God will engrave them upon your hearts as He has engraved upon mine.  He calls us out from the comfortable places in our lives, and He asks us to trust Him, especially when we see no clear path, no sure answer.  But we have His faithfulness, His love, and His promise as our assurance that He will never fail us.  We have this message to share with the world in His strength.  Satan wants to cripple us, to isolate us, to make us doubt, but we have God's promise, and these words to encourage us to keep our eyes above the waves and rest in His embrace.  I pray you continue to stand as I stand with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment