Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 27 - My Day

The clock is ticking on my visit in Virginia as well as my March challenge for blogging.  Time certainly does go by quickly, but that is life in these times.  The clock is revving in more ways than one!  I spoke with a friend from New Mexico today, and I am thinking I may be back sooner than planned, even if it is only for another visit.  Changes are adrift at home, and more change is not something I look forward to with a lot of excitement.  So we shall see.  For now I have a few more days to enjoy without thinking about work, as my son reminded me just awhile ago.  After all we're not supposed to worry about what tomorrow brings, right?! 

Today I spent some time with my son doing a little shopping, making enchiladas together, and watching a movie at home.  He was sceptical about my choice of the movie, as it was an Arnold Schwarzenegger recent film, and as you know Arnold is getting up there in age, like the rest of us, so my son thought the movie would not be as action packed.  Let's just say he was very pleasantly surprised, and he will not be so quick to judge people based on age much less my recommendations.  Age has its advantage, and we can be very entertaining!

Tomorrow I am going to the movie theater with my sister to see God's Not Dead with Kevin Sorbo. Remember the old Hercules series from television?  Well now Kevin Sorbo performs in Christian films, and from the trailer, this movie promises to be inspirational and faith building.  I hope you'll get the opportunity to check it out.  You will not be disappointed.  We'll be at Southpark Theater in Colonial Heights at the 1:40 pm if you care to stop by and join us!

Stay tuned for a full report tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment